Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 632 N Windsor Blvd, a 4-unit apartment building located in a Prime Hollywood, just south of Melrose Blvd and east of Highland Blvd. The subject property is a two-story building, offering 3,623 of rentable SF and is situated on a 4,794 SF lot.
This four (4) unit multifamily asset, built in 1931, consists of four (4) very large one bedroom/one bathroom apartments with individual units averaging +/- 905 square feet each. Most interiors feature spacious floor plans, hardwood flooring, and in-unit washer and dryers. Four (4) enclosed garages are also provided for parking and/or storage. The property is also four (4) blocks east of Larchmont Village.
In addition to a Walk Score of 83, which is very walkable for this Los Angeles area, the building is within close proximity to several popular restaurants, bars, and clubs. Tenants also have convenient access, by car to popular tourist destinations such as the Kodak Theatre, Hollywood Walk of Fame, and the world-famous Sunset Strip.
632 N Windsor Blvd will appeal to any savvy investor looking to acquire a property with a value add component, in a highly sought-after Hollywood sub-market. Great opportunity for an owner/user or investor.
• In The Heart of Hollywood; Just Four Blocks Away from Larchmont Village
• Great Owner-User Opportunity; One Unit to Be Delivered Vacant at the Close of Escrow
• All Large and Spacious Units Averaging +/- 905 Square Feet Each
• Exceptional Rental Upside Upon Unit Turnover
• Interiors Feature In-Unit Washer & Dryer, Hardwood Floors, Beamed Ceilings, and French Windows
• Four Enclosed Garages and/or Storage
• Within Close Proximity to Nearby Parks, Schools, Grocery Stores, Restaurants, Trendy Shops, & Entertainment Venues
• Excellent Schools: 8.6/10 School Rating Within a 2- Mile Radius According to Greatschools.org
• Walkscore of 83 Meaning Daily Errands Can Be Accomplished by Foot