We are pleased to present 2300 Montrose Ave, a corner lot opportunity located in prime Montrose, CA.
The fifteen-unit multifamily property includes on-site covered parking, on-site laundry facility, and provides immediate access to the 210 freeway, Burbank, Glendale, and Pasadena.
While 2300 Montrose is mainly composed of two-bedroom units, the building retains a diversified mix of unit types. The unit mix consists of one (1) one bed/one bath, thirteen (13) two bed/one
baths, and one (1) two bed/one bath townhome apartment.
Nestled at the base of The Angeles National Forest, La Crescenta- Montrose offers a desirable balance between the scenic suburb with San Gabriel Mountain Views and a popular retail hotspot for many in Los Angeles. Residents and visitors enjoy maintained, spacious neighborhoods with a diverse array of shops and restaurants strewn along Foothill Boulevard.
La Crescenta-Montrose is often a top choice among commuters as it allows residents to pursue favorable work opportunities across all industries within a reasonable driving distance.
• Excellent Montrose Location; Adjacent To The Angeles National Forest
• Ideally Situated With Immediate Accessibility To Pasadena, Glendale, And Burbank
• A Total of 24 Parking Spaces; 9 Tandems And 6 Single Spaces
• Large On-Site Laundry Room (Owned by Property)
• Charming Courtyard Style Property. Some Units Include Nice Views.
• Well Maintained Property On Corner Lot
• Walkscore of 82/100 – Most Errands Can Be Accomplished On Foot
• 100% Occupied With Upside Potential